Thank you for helping our humble parish meet it’s financial responsibilities with your generous contribution (tithing or single gift).
Sacred Heart offers several ways to charitably give of your treasure. Below are explanations of each and how to set them up.
1. Automatic withdraw from your bank (Automated Clearing House or ACH)
These transactions are initiated by Sacred Heart. A parishioner has to complete an ACH form with voided check and return it to the office. Sacred Heart sets up the ACH and collects monies for parishioners’ checking/savings accounts either on the 15th or 30th of the month. This remains in effect until the parishioner indicates in writing that they no longer want the withdrawals to take place.
How to sign up: You can either (1) Call the parish office (2) Enroll online by clicking here (3) Fill out the form on your computer, then print and mail it in by clicking here.
2. “Bill Pay” through personal bank account (Online Banking)
Online banking is routinely offered at every bank. The account holder sets up different “vendors” to pay their bills. The account holder can set Sacred Heart as a “vendor” and create a payment to send automatically to Sacred Heart. Please indicate in the “memo” portion of the check where you would like the contribution to go (i.e. Tithing, Berkel Initiative, or St. Mary’s Food Kitchen)
How to sign up: Set up through your bank.
3. Online giving via credit card or bank debit card (one-time or reaccuring donation)
This process is initiated by the individual. An individual can sign up for an online giving account and either use a checking/savings account OR a credit card to contribute to Sacred Heart. The parish has no access to this account nor has any authority to change/delete/add. The individual can setup a one-time donation or a recurring payment. Normal credit card vendor fees apply to Sacred Heart.
How to sign up: Click here to go to our online giving site. Register as an user and initiate the transaction.
4. Charitable Stock Transfer
Transfer a portion of your stock to Sacred Heart as a charitable gift. Click here to setup this option.
- ONLINE ACH Form (for funds to come out of your bank account on a regular basis)
- ACH Form – Enroll by filling out form, printing & then mailing in. (for funds to come out of your bank account on a regular basis)
- Online, direct (One-time or recurring donation)
- Charitable Stock Transfer