Who needs to complete the Adult Training and Screening?
- All employees, whether working around children or not
- All volunteers who have contact with children and/or youth who have either regular or unsupervised interaction with minors
- Volunteers between the ages of 16-18 who volunteer in environments and activities that may include other children. For those volunteers under the age of 18, a Parental Permission Form is required and we encourage a parent/guardian attend the same session.
- Children under the age of 16 should never attend the Adult Awareness session (nor should they be considered as adults or placed in unsupervised environments requiring adult supervision of minors).
Upcoming Training Sessions (create a Virtus.org account and sign up!)
- Sat, Jan 14 9:00am at Sacred Heart (Ottawa)
- Sun, Jan 15 2:00pm at Sacred Heart (Sabetha)
- Thu, Jan 19 6:00pm St. Joseph (Shawnee)
- Tue, Jan 24 6:00pm at St. Michael the Archangel (Leawood)
- Wed, Jan 25 1:00pm at Catholic Charities/Community Services